DEFINE 7 COMPACT MID-TOWER CASE – BLACK LIGHT TINT TEMPERED GLASS
The All New Fractal Design – Define 7 Compact Series
The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame. Highly modular for its size, the Define 7 Compact is easily customizable to meet your exact needs – and the instantly removable top panel ensures an easy build, even with high-end components.
- Compact yet spacious interior accommodates ATX, mATX and mITX motherboards
- Room for GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top, or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm
- Support for two 2.5”/3.5” drives plus up to four SSDs (two SSD brackets included)
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
- New removable top panel design opens up to fully expose the case interior for effortless installation and cable routing
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Install up to 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm fans (1 x 120 mm and 1 x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included)
- Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections for easier installation and hookup
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board
Define 7 Compact’s modular design fits everything you need in a compact, space efficient build.
Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance.
Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions.
Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
NO HOLDS BARRED
Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free access to add-in cards and their connections
Install up to 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm fans, and radiators up to 360 mm.
A CLEANER LOOK
Brushed aluminum front and interchangeable side panels give a very clean look.
ROBUST FRONT I/O
Five front USB ports including a fast-charging USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C at up to 10Gbps.
- 3.5″/2.5″ drive mounts – 2
- Dedicated 2.5″ drive mounts – 2 x trays included, 4 x positions total
- Expansion slots – 7
- Motherboard compatibility – ATX / mATX / mITX
- Power supply form factor – ATX
- I/O Panel – 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
- Reset button
- Total fan mounts – 7 x 120 or 4 x 140mm and 2 x 120mm
- Front fan support – 3 x 120 or 2 x 140mm (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
- Top fan support – 2 x 120/140mm
- Rear fan support – 1 x 120 (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included)
- Bottom fan support – 1 x 120mm (Requires removal of HDD cage)
- Dust filters – Top, 2 x front, full length bottom
- Front radiator support – Up to 360/280mm (max 145mm width)
- Top radiator support – Up to 240mm
- Rear radiator support – 120mm
- Bottom radiator support – 120mm (Requires removal of HDD cage)
- PSU max length – 200mm (with HDD cage and front fan)
- GPU max length – 341mm (360mm without front fan)
- CPU cooler max height – 169mm
- Cable routing space – 17-28mm
- Cable routing grommets – Yes
- Fixed velcro straps – Yes
- Tool-less push-to-lock – Side panels & top
- Captive thumbscrews – HDD brackets, SSD brackets & PSU bracket
- Left side panel – Light Tint Tempered Glass
- Right side panel – Industrial sound-damped steel
- Case dimensions (LxWxH) – 427 x 210 x 474mm
- Gross weight – 11.04kg
- Define 7 Compact
- Accessory box
- User manual
- Ventilated top panel