NH-D15 CHROMAX PURE BLACK CPU COOLER WITH DUAL 140M FANS
Special edition of the popular and powerful Noctua NH-D15 cooler. The Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black is completely black and gives every system not only excellent cooling but also a unique look. With its wide heat pipe layout and two NF-A15 140mm premium fans with PWM support for fully automatic cruise control, the NH-D15 shines with superb performance.
The features of the Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black at a glance:
– Special edition of the NH-D15 from Noctua
– Black coated heat sink and matching accessories
– Dual-tower design with brute power
– Six copper heatpipes
– Two NF-A15 HS PWM 140mm fans
– 82.5 CFM delivery volume
– 2.08 mmH20 static pressure at 24.6 dB (A)
– Colour-adjustable with optional accessories
Dual tower construction and two 140mm fans for brute power
In order to supply the two large cooling towers of the NH-D15 chromax.black adequately with the waste heat of the processor, Noctua has installed six copper heatpipes, which dissipate the power loss quickly from the heat source. The cooling fins have been extended from 140 to 150 mm compared to the predecessor model NH-D14 and the distance between the heatpipes has been increased.
The NH-D15 chromax.black houses two NF-A15 HS PWM 140mm fans , each delivering a very high flow rate of 82.5 CFM. With incredible 2.08 mm H20 static pressure at 1,500 rpm and only 24.6 dB (A)In conjunction with the two cooling towers, the two fans achieve a brute and hard to beat cooling performance.
In addition, there is an LNA voltage adapter for each fan , which significantly reduces the speed from 1,500 to 1,200 rpm and thus also the volume. The fans are connected via 4-pin PWM.
Chic stealth design with options
The special edition of the NH-D15 , the chromax.black edition, is completely black . This means that not only the radiator with its cooling towers was black coated. The fans, the corresponding anti-vibration pads, the fan brackets and the mounting material have been adjusted in color.
As a special highlight, the NH-D15 chromax.black can be colour -matched with optional accessories . With optional cooler covers and anti-vibration pads, many color combinations can be achieved and popular color schemes such as black and white or black and red and many more can be achieved.
The proven SecuFirm2 mounting systemEnsures optimal contact pressure and maximum security on the Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066 and AMD AM4 sockets by reliably screwing the cooler to the mounting board on the motherboard back AM3 +, AM2 +, FM1, FM2 and FM2 +. The scope of delivery also includes the NT-H1 thermal grease.
– Dimensions (without fan): 165 x 150 x 135 mm (H x W x D)
– Dimensions (with fan): 165 x 150 x 161 mm (H x W x D)
– Material: nickel plated copper (bottom, heatpipes), aluminum (Slats)
– Weight (without / with fans): 1.000 / 1.320 g
– Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
– 2x 140mm NF-A15 HS-PWM
– Dimensions: 140 x 150 x 25mm (H x W x D)
– Normal operation: 24.6dB (A), 1500rpm, 140.2m³ / h, 2, 08 mmH20
– with LNA: 19.2 dB (A), 1,200 rpm, 115.5 m³ / h, 1.51 mmH20
– Life expectancy:> 150,000 h
– Bearing: SSO2
– Power consumption: 1.56 W
– Operating voltage: 12 V
– Intel Socket: 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011-V3, 2066
– AMD Socket: AM4, AM3 +, AM2 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
– Warranty: 6 years
– Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black CPU cooler
– 2x NF-A15 HS-PWM fan
– 2x Low noise adapter (LNA)
– 4-pin PWM-Y cable
– NT-H1 thermal grease
– Black SecuFirm2 mounting kit
– Noctua Metal case badge