2TB IRONWOLF PRO NAS 7200RPM 128MB CACHE INTERNAL HARD DRIVE (ST2000NE001)
The Seagate IronWolf Pro is a 3.5-inch 2 terabyte (2,000 GB) hard drive designed by Seagate for long-lasting, long-lasting use in NAS servers or small server systems. With a workload of up to 300 TB per year, the NAS hard drive can also be used by multiple users.
The drive has a modern SATA-6G interface, a 128 MB cache and the Platter rotate at 7,200 revolutions per minute. Due to the high speed, the HDD can transmit data with a sustained data throughput of brisk 195 MB / s, but still has a low power consumption of only 7.5 watts.
The IronWolf Pro Series NAS hard drives feature Seagate’s AgileArray technology. This provides improved disk balance, RAID optimization and reduced power consumption. Advanced troubleshooting ensures that your hard drive meets NAS system requirements for better data integrity.
Reducing the vibration effects typically associated with multi-disk solutions improves reliability. This is made possible by integrated sensors for measuring rotational vibrations (RV). Optimized power profiles enable low power consumption for NAS applications with continuous operation.
– Dimensions: 101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 mm (W x H x D)
– Size: 3.5 inches
– Weight: about 550 g
– Capacity: 2 TB
– Speed: 7,200 rpm
– Cache: 128 MB
– Maximum sustained data transfer rate: 195 MB / s
– Connection: SATA 6G
– Power consumption (idle / operation): 4.5 / 7.5 W
– Starting current : max. 2,0 A
– Shock resistance (during operation): 70 G reading / 40 G writing for 2 ms
– Operating temperature: 5 – 60 ° C
– Life expectancy: 1.2 million h (MTBF)
– Workload: 300 TB / year
– Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years